- 1 packet Plentiful Pantry Sea-horsey Seafood Horseradish mix
- 1 4oz. can of tiny shrimp, drained
- 1 6oz. can of white crab meat, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ribs of celery, finely dice
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. capers
- Crostinis (recipe below)
Drain the shrimp and crab meat and gently mix together.
Add the Sea-horsey Seafood Horseradish mix and stir to combine.
Add the mayonnaise, celery, lemon juice, red onion, and capers. Stir to combine.
Let the salad chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Spoon salad onto crostinis.
Serve on a platter.
loaf of thin French baguette sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice the bread into 1/2-inch thick slices. Lightly brush the bread slices with the 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Arrange the bread on a baking sheet fitted with a rack and bake until lightly toasted, about 8 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool before topping with the seafood mixture