- Plentiful Pantry Lemon Pepper Linguini
- Plentiful Pantry Shrimp Scampi mix
- 2 Cups water
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 Tbs butter
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced (or 4 oz canned sliced mushrooms, drained)
- 1 bunch green onions sliced, tops only
- Fresh parmesan
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Melt butter in large skillet over med/high heat. Add shrimp and sauté until pink (about 3 mins). Do not over cook. Remove the shrimp to a plate, leaving butter.
Stir scampi spice packet into butter. Cook 1 minute.
Add 2 cups water to the butter mixture. *(for a more pronounced flavor, use 1 cup white wine and one cup water).
Add mushrooms and simmer 8 minutes.
Add shrimp back to pan and sprinkle in the green onions. Simmer 2 minutes.
Pour sauce over cooked pasta and toss to coat.
Top with fresh grated parmesan if desired.