- 1 medium cauliflower head (4 cups of florets)
- 7 to 8 roasted garlic cloves
- ½ cup broth or water reserved from cooking the cauliflower
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, optional but recommended
- 1 pkg Pasta Partners Jalapeno Fettuccine
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cut cauliflower into florets. Place in a large pot and fill with water or stock and bring to a boil. Add the cauliflower and cook until tender.
Remove from water and place on a large baking sheet. Let cool slightly before blending.
Place Jalapeno Fettuccine in the boiling water. Cook 3-4 minutes until desired doneness. Place cauliflower, roasted garlic cloves, Parmesan, half of a cup of the cooking water or broth and cheese in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add more liquid if your sauce is too thick.
Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
Use the sauce right away! Pour over cooked Jalapeno Fettuccine and top with additional Parmesan. If you are not using right away pour sauce into a jar, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.