- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless/skinless)
- 1 pkg. Plentiful Pantry White Cheddar Asparagus Soup
- 1 C. Fresh Asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 C. Green Onions, Chopped
- 1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Prepare the Asparagus Soup according to the package directions, using only 4 cups of water.
While soup is simmering, season chicken breasts with some freshly ground salt and pepper. Heat a heavy skillet over med/high heat. Add 2 Tbsp. olive oil to pan and add chicken breasts. Cook until juice runs clear; 3-5 minutes per side depending on thickness. Remove chicken to an oven proof baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Add the asparagus and green onions to the soup and remove from heat. Pour over chicken breasts. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and bake in a 350 oven for 15 minutes.
Serve with hot cooked rice and a salad.