It’s even easier than pie! Bake our tempting cobbler the easy way – just add water and butter! Easy to make and oh-so-good, you’ll keep coming back for more. Not too sweet, not too tart, the big plump cherries are just waiting to burst in your mouth. Cold heavy cream, whipped cream or ice cream makes a good accompaniment to the warm cobbler.
Fills 8″ x 8″ pan. Serves nine.
You will need:
2 Tbl. water
6 Tbl. butter
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease an 8 x 8 pan
2. Pour filling Pouch into greased pan.
3. Sprinkle Cobbler Topping Mix over Cherry mixture.
4. Sprinkle with 2 Tbl. Water. Melt butter and drizzle over cobbler.
5. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cool slightly, serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Cherry Filling: Cherries, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Spice, Erythorbic Acid, Red 40, Salt.
Topping Mix: Sugar, Enriched, Malted, Bleached, Bromated Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Potassium Bromate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono- And Diesters Of Fats, Stearic Acid, Mono- And Diglycerides), Egg Whites, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Egg Yolk, Soy Lecithin, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dextrose, Natural Flavor.
Allergens: Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soybean.