This warm Apple Crisp will make your house smell wonderful as the buttery, oatmeal topping is baking over the tart apples. Our Apple Crisp tastes just like homemade and comes with crisp topping, apple filling, and even dehydrated apples. Just add butter and water then top it off with whipped cream or ice cream. You’re ready for an all-American dessert!
Fill 8″ x 8″ pan. Serves nine.
You will need:
2 cups water
1/2 Cup of Butter
1- Preheat oven to 350
2- Melt 3 Tbl. Butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 2 cups water. Add filling mix and stir until dissolved. Bring to a boil and add apples. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally. Pour into 8” x 8 or 9” pie plate.
3- Cut 5 Tbl. Cold butter into Topping Mix until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over Apple mixture.
4- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
5- Cool slightly; serve with ice cream or whipped cream and Enjoy
Apple Crisp Pizza
You will need:
Desired Toppings (apple crisp)
Milk 1 tablespoon
Almond extract 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 500*; Grease a 12-14 inch pizza pan (if not Teflon coated).
- Combine PIZZA DOUGH MIX and ¾ cup LUKEWARM TAP WATER in mixing bowl.
- Stir vigorously with fork and knead dough for 2-3 minutes until well blended.
- Cover dough and set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until size doubles. For busy days, us REFRIGERATOR RISING METHOD.*
- Press dough evenly across bottom of prepared pan rounding dough at edge of pan to form crust.
- Add favorite toppings (apple crisp) and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Melt 3 tbl butter in a saucepan over medium hear. Add 1 ½ cups water. Add Filling Mix and stir until dissolved. Bring to a boil and add apples. Reduce heat and simmer 15 min. Cut 5 tbl cold butter into Topping Mix until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over Apple mixture and bake for 12-15 min.
- Combine milk, almond extract and powdered sugar for a glaze, and drizzle on top!
*Refrigerator Rising Method: Prepare dough (steps 1-3). Cover, put in refrigerator for a slow rise (minimum 6 hours). Can be stored up to a week in a sealed bag. Bring out of refrigerator and continue with step 5.
Ingredients: Dehydrated Apples
Topping Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Brown Sugar, Sugar, Oats,Leavening (baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Spices
Filling Mix: Sugar, Brown Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid),Corn Starch, Spices, Salt, Lemon Peel.