- Plentiful Pantry Pizza Dough Mix
- ¾ cup lukewarm water
- ⅓ cup baking soda
- 3 quarts water to boil
- 1 whole egg + 1 tbsp water, beaten
- Pretzel salt, optional
1. Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine Pizza Dough Mix and ¾ cup water in mixing bowl. Stir vigorously with fork and knead dough 2-3 minutes until well blended.
3. Cover dough and set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until size doubles.
4. Towards the end of the raising process bring 3 quarts of water to a boil and stir in ⅓ cup baking soda until dissolved.
5. Remove dough from bowl and divide into 8 equal parts. Roll each piece into a long rope and cut into 1 inch sections.
6. Working in small batches (about 15 at a time) drop the bites into the boiling soda water. Allow to boil about 30 seconds then remove using a slotted spoon. Place on the lined baking sheet, ensuring they do not touch.
7. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with pretzel salt.
8. Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
Try with our Jalapeno Nacho Cheese Sauce!