- ● Plentiful Pantry Ranch Dip Mix, divided
- ● 1 ½ pounds chicken, thinly sliced
- ● 10 slices of bacon, cooked
- ● ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ● 10 flour tortillas, warmed
- ● Lettuce
- ● 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ● 1 cup sour cream
1. Sprinkle 2 tbsp ranch mix over chicken to coat.
2. Stir the remaining mix into the sour cream and refrigerate.
3. Place the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and add the chicken and cook thoroughly, about 5 minutes.
4. Place bacon and lettuce in tortilla, add chicken to the tortilla and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
5. Add a generous dollop of ranch dip or serve on the side for dipping.