- Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Serves 5-6.
- 1 16oz. pkg. Penne Pasta
- 1 pkg. Plentiful Pantry Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 1/2 C. Water
- 2 C. Chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 C. Sour Cream
- 1 15oz. container Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tsp. dried Parsley
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 C. shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Boil Penne pasta in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain water and then return pasta to pot. Cook Alfredo Sauce according to directions in large saucepan.
Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese. Stir together to combine and then pour mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle the top evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!