- Plentiful Pantry White Pizza Kit
- Dough Mix
- Roasted Garlic Sauce Mix
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 ½ cup Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 6 bacon slices cooked and chopped (or ⅓ cup bacon crumbles)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 500; Grease a full size sheet pan
2. Combine Pizza Dough Mix and ¾ cup lukewarm water in mixing bowl
3. Stir vigorously with a fork and knead dough for 2-3 minutes until well blended.
4. Cover the dough and set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
5. Press dough evenly across the bottom of prepared pan.
6. Combine Roasted Garlic Sauce Mix with 1 cup milk in microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 1 minute increments, stirring after each minute until thick.
7. Spread roasted garlic sauce over prepared pizza dough.
8. Sprinkle with ½ of the mozzarella cheese. Then place desired amounts of spinach, bacon, and chopped artichoke hearts.
9. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella on top. And bake 12-15 minutes.
10. Remove from oven, let cool slightly and slice into small squares.